R Vintage Sissy
A couple of vintage sissy cappies and two more about diapers.
Posted on
Vintage Sissy - A couple of vintage sissy cappies and two more about diapers., Vintage,Undies,Sissy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Vintage Sissy - A couple of vintage sissy cappies and two more about diapers., Vintage,Undies,Sissy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Vintage Sissy - A couple of vintage sissy cappies and two more about diapers., Vintage,Undies,Sissy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Vintage Sissy - A couple of vintage sissy cappies and two more about diapers., Vintage,Undies,Sissy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
Do you have a favorite?
Sissy Man
1 votes
Strict Lady
2 votes
Vintage
1 votes
Wet Sissy
4 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I did enjoy them all, and as usual, it was a tough choice, ( thanks Baby Butch! 😝) But in the end, I wend with Wet Sissy. Love vintage stuff. Keep in mind, back in the Victorian era, baby boys, wore dresses. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Yes I remember that and have seen a few pics on PDQ. I like a lot of vintage things too. Wet Sissy is the winner here but I voted for Strict Lady.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Yes, I can see voting for Strict Lady. But, Strict Lady would never allow baby to vote. So, Baby Butches vote don’t count! I think, he may even get a good spanking, diapers down, and over the knee, for touching the voting machine. And then, sitting on the stool facing the corner to follow. Next time, you will know better! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I have learned my lesson taught by the Strict Lady!
jessybaby
I'll  wet for my wife anytime she wants
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Wives can be sneaky and find out things about you thru your mother. Like you I would be a wetter too!

kay3070
Hiya Butch! Oh gosh - I absolutely adore vintage style bloomers!  They look wonderful on their own but go so nicely over a nappy and plastic panties too. I just love the sensation of the knee length satin gliding against my stockings with every step. I'm gonna vote against the crowd - both the bloomer ones are lovely but I'll go for 'sissy man' due to the enforced feminisation (always a winner in my book - lol).
      Big hugz. xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 You are a Sissy Man, giggles. Forced feminization is a common theme for many of my cappies. I avoid getting too severe most of the time. Good pictures make the best captions easier to make. Vintage makes a good topic for captions and good stuff to wear. Hugs Baby Butch : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.