PG Trouble with the Audios and Videos...
A regular SK persona needs some tech help...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So, I am still having no success accessing videos and audios via the links people provide in their threads (and especially in the Audios and Videos Forums).

Anyone else having trouble with this? And anyone have any proposed solutions. I use a Mac...not sure if that is relevant, but there you go.

Walk in Beauty,

TiresiasRex
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Near as I can tell...this only seems to happen with Audios and Videos posted pre-update (June 2013). The one exception: Cynthia Anne's superb "My First Attempt At Erotic Audio."

Any thoughts, folks? Christie - have you heard any complaints about this from  other sources?

~*Christie Luv*~
No prob! I can easily design a script to convert the the video, and audio post's code into the kind of code that the new site accepts. I'll post here when I can convert all the posts. 

TiresiasRex
You ROCK, milady!

And (I say this with tongue planted in cheek), you may want to keep a log of how many hours you are spending on the continued after-effects of the update and write it off as pro bono work for your 2013 tax return!

'Lil Melissa
Don't know if you're still having trouble, but every time I click a link in videos it opens the same page in a new tab. I've tried it on my Mac and Windows pc and it's the same. Has there been a solution yet? Most curious...
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.