XXX My transition!
Just what I've done so far
Posted on
 Sooo, I think you all would like to hear about my transition because I guess it's pretty rare to have someone like me be into sissy stuff :P
Um, I started with blockers (I think spiro?) just before I was 14, like a few months (yay supportive parents!). Buuuuut, because of the blockers my boyness never grew up and by 16 I got to start my estrogen and other girl pills and basically got to finish my puberty as a girl! I went to the doctors a lot to check my blood and progress and stuff. I remember one visit, a doctor told me I have "genital undergrowth" which I think I kinda hot now >.>
I've had a little FFS just for one thing I didn't like and just one other little teeny surgery... its called an orchiectomy and basically I had my balls removed XD That was when I turned 20
Anyway, I got into sissy stuff after that :P
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
In a way, I think it’s brave, very! 
trevor
Can we be friends would love to talk to you more 

sarahbliss
 I don't think it's too unusual to transition and also have an interest in sissy stuff. I've seen several people's profiles over the years that would definitely fall into that category. Occasionally you even see cisgender women who are into exaggerated femininity and being forced to wear embarrassingly girly outfits a.k.a sissy stuff.
Anecdotally, there also seems to be a curious correlation between ABDL and being trans. My pet theory is that if your brain is divergent in one way then it's likely to be unusual in other ways, too.
SissyBaby1996
Free Chat sex chat, for you - www.sweetlady.su  

Alexarath
However, with https://cannacraftcorner.com the abundance of options available, it can be overwhelming for both novice and experienced growers to choose the right seeds for their needs. In this article, we will delve into the world of weed seeds and explore the different types, characteristics, and factors to consider when selecting the perfect seeds for your own cannabis journey.
sarahlison
Really brave. Give me confidence, fierceness and hope in bob the robber

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.