PG 13 Tough region to live in
Old ideals, and not very tolerant
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So I'm having trouble letting myself fully commit because of where i live and the judgmental closed view of the people here, well frankly scares me. Im wanting to learn how to metamorphosis my self into she that is inside (even if its only in private for a few hours  a day) i admit it is getting better but its not there yet, and its put a damper on finding localized like minded people to learn from. any one have any ideas?
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
 No matter where you live, if you are feeling female go for it. We all have an aura around us and despite our best efforts to hide ourselves, we show anyway. If you're straight get a nice girl to confide in. If you're gay go toward those like minded. We all need help. Dressing female is better with a partner!
nylontoni
 If you're just starting out, get yourself a post office box. Order dresses, panties, bras, shoes, garter belts, nylons, make up. Book yourself into a motel and get dressed. Take pictures, venture outside fully dressed. You'll like it!

secret_stilettos87
That's where I'm stuck. i think alot of people around here feel this way so finding a partner, is tricky, as to orientation, well I enjoy either equally so that opens a few doors but, damn this redneck hell.....  
nylontoni
 Do your research. "Tumblr" offers you an opportunity to meet guys who love sissies. TS girls love to show newbies the ways of the "Trans" world. Investigate, explore, be brave and before you know it you'll have a lover who rings your bell  and makes you happy!

nylontoni
 Many sissies, crossdressers, transvestites travel to meet and be with their friends, They have motels all over for meet and greets. Pack a suitcase full of your loveliest items: shoes and make up. Have FUN!
nylontoni
Always remember many homophobic males are actually gay inside. Many who attack us wish they had the courage to shave, get made up, put on a dress, stockings and high heels and participate in hot gay sex!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.