R Tom And Joe
Tom and Joe meet sexy girlfriends and end up in diapers.
Posted on
Tom And Joe - Tom and Joe meet sexy girlfriends and end up in diapers., Diaper,Breastfeed,Spank,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Tom And Joe - Tom and Joe meet sexy girlfriends and end up in diapers., Diaper,Breastfeed,Spank,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
Who do you want to be?
Tom
5 votes
Joe
3 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Tom, of course. And note, Babypuss was a Tom after all. Tee hee! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I get it you are a Tom for sure! LOL
sissybabysamantha2
Both very good cappies.  But it has to be Joe. I like the idea of being spanked and nappyied       

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  The choice was hard for me but I went with Tom for the breastfeeding. Joes situation would also be good. : )

lil sissie
Both good but I went with Tom  

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Thanks for commenting Lil Sissie.
babyginagirl

I would be in utter shock,when my NEW mommy/girlfriend  told me about her needing to diaper me.I would eagerly agree,and then tell her about my life long dream,to just be kept as a wittle baby GIRL.As Sally then sticks a PINK pacifier into my mouth.She then sush's me,and begins to remove my clothes,before pushing me onto my back on her bed.She then say's don't worry MY new baby girl,mommy will take perfect care of you!!!

Susan,then begins to laugh at joe,and begins to tell Joe her plan of turning him into a FULL-TIME baby girl.Susan then says to joe,I have allowed you to have sex with me,but you are shooting blanks.So I have been with you ONLY to try to get pregnant and have a NEW baby girl.But as you see I am not pregnant from you,Soooo YOU are going to become MY full-time Baby girl.From now on YOU will be spanked,diapered and dressed as only a baby girl,and treated as such.Stop your crying BABY,you will LOVE being my baby girl!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
Hi Babyginagirl - I still like Tom best with your feedback. I like the sweet nice mommy Sally is becoming. Wow, you sure put Joe in an unusual situation. He did not get Susan pregnant so now he is the baby girl. Hugs Baby Butch : )

sissybabysamantha2
@ babyginagirl
 That would make a good story if you cant get me pregnant you will be my baby girl

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I agree with what you say! Nice addition to the story by Babyginagirl. : )

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  Well then someone should write up a story,but I want to be the one turned into the BABY girl!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 You did write a very short story with the idea. I am passing on this since I spent the last 2 months writing my latest story. Been busy lately! I did make you two cappies.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.