PG 13 I thought that was sweat...
I learned I wet myself after the fact.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Today I learned I've been wetting my undies, regularly during heavy computer binges. Thought it was Sweat that was gathering "Down There", but recently I've looked in my undies, and see more color to it; Done some research, and Apparently I've been having accidents for some time now.

I wish someone would just put me in diapers already, it's so embarrassing to see my own undies like that, and know there was nothing I could do. Would be easier to accept somehow if I was just babyified.

I would tell my parents...but honestly? I think they'd be just shocked to find out I actually wanted diapers, and be against it because I'm supposed to be an adult. For Reference, the parents of which I speak, are not pro-ABDL; if anything they're normal loving parents who are retired.
Last Post
1 posts
Have you wet without diapers?
Yes, but I got put back in diapers
4 votes
Yes, and I managed to hide it
1 votes
No and probably never will
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Fem Prince C
Diapers on is much better than "accidents" 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.