R Thick Diaper 4
New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper.
Posted on
Thick Diaper 4 - New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper., Diaper,Schoolgirl,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Thick Diaper 4 - New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper., Diaper,Schoolgirl,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Thick Diaper 4 - New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper., Diaper,Schoolgirl,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Thick Diaper 4 - New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper., Diaper,Schoolgirl,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
What cappie is best?
Betty Joe
1 votes
First Grade
6 votes
Pinned
8 votes
Rochelle
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissieann
  Baby Butch I love pinned is the best Baby Kevin??  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 I love Pinned too and had to vote for it. I prefer being pinned in cloth nappies. : )
Baby Puss
I liked Betty Joe best. But, I enjoyed them all.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Betty Joe looks like she is about to pee that diaper. Lucky the nurses and teacher are available for diaper changes. : )

lil sissie
Dey isth all werry gwood but mes wiked pinned da best/maybe because mes nappies ith pinned on...lol

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 One more vote for pinned since you have experience with that situation.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.