PG 13 Swiss Miss, Toyra Corsetant
Toyra out in public fully crossdressed as a petticoated Frenh maid..
Posted on
Source: flickr.com
Gallery Images by JayneBrayne
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
Go to tumblrnylontoni safe search off. Tell me what you like darling.

JayneBrayne
@ nylontoni
  Mmmmm, lots of juicy little snippets in there. I adore the two pretty girls holding hands, walking down the street - wish I was one of them with you, Toni. I'm only 10 years old and Mummy won't let me go out bu myself, Miss Jayne

nylontoni
@ JayneBrayne
  You are such a sweet innocent 10 year old I'd love us to be walking down the street holding hands. Our plastic panties & diapers crinkling under our pretty dresses, we could play on the swings and have our dresses fly up the air as we laugh & giggle in sissy fun!

JayneBrayne
@ nylontoni
  Oooh, sounds like great fun, snookums. I can't wait (I might even pee my panties).
Michelle111
So pretty!

JayneBrayne
Hi Michele: Would you like to be a French maid too? We could get up to naughtiness in the mistress' bedroom, Jayne 
SissyNameless
Mmm, very nice :) Would love to have you serve me. Or just play together. 
Hugs and kisses!

kay3070
My oh my - such a lovely shot of her and that maids outfit is just delightful. I like this one particularly as Toyra isn't covering herself up with those headscarves she has a habit of wearing - much better to see her full beauty. Thanks for the share. xxxx 
sissybabysamantha2
You are very pretty and cute   

Baby Butch
Nice to see the sissy French maid.
Categories:
Dolled Up
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.