R Sub Sam
Sissybabysamantha322 gets a ride to the local park in her stroller.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
That so cute pictures. you make picture of me.
Love & kisses

Baby Butch
Thank you for commenting on my cappies Rainbow24. I made several cappies for you already, will post more in the future. 

Hugs Baby Butch : )
shaughn
I wish i could have that happen to me. love them thank you 

Baby Butch
You're welcome Shaughn, the baby is lucky to have a mommy.

jessybaby
Great as always BB, I'm so glad that you still make cappies! I havent seen many others make cappies anymore. But yours were always the best anyway ;)
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Posted by jessybaby
Great as always BB, I'm so glad that you still make cappies! I havent seen many others make cappies anymore. But yours were always the best anyway ;)

Wow that's a nice compliment on my work Jessybaby. I make so many I am glad they are still coming out good. We do need some of the others to post again.

sarahpenguin
You're so good wif da captiony stuffs *giggles* :)

Baby Butch
Thanks for the compliment. This story is for site member Sissybabysamantha322 by request but she has not found it yet. I think the story came out good too.

Baby Butch
Sissybabysamantha322,  This thread was for you, yet you just asked me to post cappies for you again. I already did several times and this is the latest thread I sent you a PM about. Could you leave me a comment when you find these?

sweetiewind
wat me wouldnt give to have dat hapen to me's hellooo heaven
   time only stays long enough for those's who use it ~Leonardo Da Vinci~

time isn't measured by day minuets or even year's its measured by all the memory's and moments amassed in the time you're given

i'ma lil tea pot bloody an cut here is muh handle here it muh butt  

Baby Butch
I like getting comments from noobies and this is your first one. I am glad you liked the cappie story. Thanks for commenting!

Sissybabysamantha322
Thank you so much baby butch

Baby Butch
I am glad to see you are online again and found this thread made for you! I sent a friends invitation if you saw it. : )

kathy88
I wet my didi just reading this.  Oh how delicious.

Baby Butch

I am glad you liked the cappie story.

I think it's time for a diaper change, he he.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.