R Student
Sissy Baby Cassie goes to Nappy School. Bonus cappies added.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babygerard
Oh Robert is so lucky! Now is a pretty little girl!!! So cute Roberta

Excellent Job baby butch! 

Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch

Thanks for the compliment Baby Gerard. I like all of these especially the first story and last. I hope Sissy Baby Cassie likes Nappy School, he he!

Robert does make a cute baby girl as Roberta. *giggles*

Hugs Baby Butch : )

sissydina218
really enjoyed your new captions butch loved the dumb bet one best 

Baby Butch

It's nice that you are still enjoying the new cappies.

Hope you have a great day!

*Hugs Baby Butch*

rainbow24
it so adorable and lovely pictures. you could make one for me

Love & kisses

Baby Butch
These are a little bit different. I am glad you think they are adorable Rainbow24. You will be in the next thread posted.

I am thinking of posting in the Spotlight Gallery forum. I will let you know later.

jessybaby
 I can only hope that if I end up homeless a mommy will come find me and make me their sweet baby.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch

Let's hope we don't end up homeless, but it we do we find Mistress Marlene!

About desperate for some new diapers, almost bought some Depends, he he.

SissyBabyCassie
Yay! I jut love my cappies thank you soooo much! I always love your work and I am so grateful for using me in them. Once again thanks so much!

Huggies and Crinkles,

Sissy Baby Cassie

Baby Butch
You're welcome, giggles! I am glad you like the Nappy School cappies about yourself. You make a great Sissybaby!

Attends is not the best diaper but it is a crinkly one if you ever tied them. Just ordered  a package of 8 new diapers called Absorbancy Plus or A+.

This one is level 4 and is supposed to compete with Abena X-plus and Drycare 24/7. The last one I bought was level 3, it was thicker than ATN or Attends.

Been going thru my closet and took my prefolds up to the laundry. By time the diapers dried there was a lot of people there.

*blushes* Too bad I did not find a mommy, he he. I used Tide and Clorox bleach. The diapers dried fluffy and white.

jessybaby
dont get too desperate for depends BB.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
I did not buy Depends, he he. I ordered a package of those Aborbancy Plus in Level 4.

I paid for them online late Monday night and they still have not been shipped. I called and they ran out so I have to wait longer.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.