PG story search
looking for a story
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Anyone who thinks that harps are just for women has never seen Harpo Marx play.

My musical skills are pretty much limited to playing the stereo, but I like electronic music, among other sorts. I am quite fond of Heaven and Hell, Albedo 0.39, and Spiral by Vangelis, and Electronic Realizations for Rock Orchestra, Sequencer, and Cords by Synergy. Emerson, Lake, and Palmer are also quite good. Keith Emerson did some interesting things, like sticking knives in his Moog to hold notes, or jumping over his keyboard and continuing to play from behind it without missing a note.

Good luck to you with your music. It's nice that you have the chance to pursue your dream.
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
These are very nice. Thanks.

The first one is my favorite. The last one is also especially nice, though it is a little hard to read due to the small text.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.