Stage?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
i have seen these things called stages in people's signatures and i was wondering where these were from such as if there was a ongoing game. I asked a couple people and either got no answer or they didnt know. Does anybody know how to get this?
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Did you mean the little square images in our siggies? They are Cliques and they are to say which cliques you've joined! To see more about that check out the Clique forum.  
diaprbayb

~cliques~

wanttobeshe
thank you that was it
loriann
my wife took me to the mac store yesterday, she told the girls there about me wearing her panties and bras. they told me they would make me look like the perfect lady. after 2 hours they made me look so feminine i could not believe it was me. they told men to come back next week so they could do it again. the people passing by all commented on what a pretty little sissy i was. i was so embarassed

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.