R Spanking Earned
When is the last time you did somethnig to deserve a spanking?
Posted on
Spanking Earned - When is the last time you did somethnig to deserve a spanking?, Diaper,Schoolgirl,Patient,Sissy,Teacher, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings Spanking Earned - When is the last time you did somethnig to deserve a spanking?, Diaper,Schoolgirl,Patient,Sissy,Teacher, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
Spanking Earned - When is the last time you did somethnig to deserve a spanking?, Diaper,Schoolgirl,Patient,Sissy,Teacher, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
Spanking Earned - When is the last time you did somethnig to deserve a spanking?, Diaper,Schoolgirl,Patient,Sissy,Teacher, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
What time is it? Lol 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Sounds like there are several times you earned a spanking.
sissybabysamantha2
 Lovely cappies Butch. Last night my nappy leaked and that always earns me a spanking by my wife/mummy. It will happen soon. Lucky for me I like to be spanked and forced to wear nappies 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Hope that leak was not on purpose, he he. Mommy is going to spank you!

sissybabysamantha2
@ Baby Butch
Yes it was he he 

lil sissie
if i'm not careful one of these cappies could be me 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 It is always good to be careful and avoid a spanking unless you like being spanked. : )
Baby Puss
When you get a spanking, is that all? Or, do you get corner time, made to sit on chair or stool, extra chores? 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Hmm, don't forget mouth soaping! YUCK

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Yes, but mouth soaping is usually, but not exclusively, for a naughty word or phrase said. While a spanking, usually, but not exclusively, is for a bad deed done. Of corse there are no rules to what punishment one may receive. All that having been said, it can be included. But, YUK! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Good point Baby Puss. A potty mouth earns the mouth soaping which should be avoided. I always like making spanking cappies.

lil sissie
I have been in time out  quite a few times which is standing in the corner.

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Time out is better than a spanking. Hopefully you don't end up with both and have mommy's friends watching.

lil sissie
@ Baby Butch
  very true Baby Butch that would very embarrassing
 lil sissie
Baby Butch
Anyone else earned a spanking? You could be next, LOL. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.