PG The Softest, Frilliest Belated Birthday Party Ever
My fourth time dressing up, same outfit as 2021 except I have a second petticoat on now instead of one, and nylons!
Posted on
The Softest, Frilliest Belated Birthday Party Ever - My fourth time dressing up, same outfit as 2021 except I have a second petticoat on now instead of one, and nylons!, Fairy Maid,Softest Birthday Party Ever,Maidvelia,Kiragirl,Thumbelina,Femboy,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation The Softest, Frilliest Belated Birthday Party Ever - My fourth time dressing up, same outfit as 2021 except I have a second petticoat on now instead of one, and nylons!, Fairy Maid,Softest Birthday Party Ever,Maidvelia,Kiragirl,Thumbelina,Femboy,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
The Softest, Frilliest Belated Birthday Party Ever - My fourth time dressing up, same outfit as 2021 except I have a second petticoat on now instead of one, and nylons!, Fairy Maid,Softest Birthday Party Ever,Maidvelia,Kiragirl,Thumbelina,Femboy,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
The Softest, Frilliest Belated Birthday Party Ever - My fourth time dressing up, same outfit as 2021 except I have a second petticoat on now instead of one, and nylons!, Fairy Maid,Softest Birthday Party Ever,Maidvelia,Kiragirl,Thumbelina,Femboy,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Click any of the images to see their full size
Refer to https://sissykiss.com/Maidvelia/photo/halloween-photoshoot-drop-maidvelia-fairy-maid-44420/ for most of the information about the outfit and whatnot. I did however add some shimmery white nylons from JCPenney, as well as another petticoat from SissyKissBoutique.com for extra pouf and flounce (and also for modesty :$).

My friends wanted to throw me a surprise belated birthday party on the 19th based on an episode of LetterKenny. Although my actual birthday is on the 3rd, they wanted to keep it around St. Patrick's Day which represents my favorite color. In one episode the mother of a character in the show has a tradition every year of throwing him a birthday party where everything is soft and frilly. My friends then wanted to do the same for me, but with a catch: they thought it would also be a great idea to dress up for it!

The party was cute, soft, and magical themed (hence the unicorns). It also had plenty of my personal green and pink motif (such as with the drinks, the cake, and my bouqet!).

My makeup and nails were not done personally by a friend this time. I went to a salon. I was extremely nervous due to this being a completely different time of the year than what I'm used to. The experience at the salon turned out to be heavenly despite my nerves. I also think they did such a good job that I want to go *back* to that same place whenever I dress up again. I essentially may have found myself a place I can be a REGULAR client for!  

I did get a pinata and besides candy it had unicorn erasers and 6 tubes of scented lip balm. I'm still not completely knowledgeable in the realm of lip products so I thought they were the same as chapstick, just with a scent. I made a big oopsie when I used the cherry one. No pictures but you can imagine the result, Lol.

I had an otherworldly experience and it was by far my most favorite time dressing up (I also finally remembered to wear my perfume this time!).

This is my fourth time dressing up and my FIRST time dressing up outside of Halloween. There will be MANY more to come. I now have a support network IRL that will allow me to get to a point where I can dress up MUCH more often!
Source: shop.eblue.com
Gallery Images by ~Maidvelia❤~
Display More Images
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissy servant 737-829-633
My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail..looks like I missed a great time.
Happy birthday Fairy Maid Velia! Guess I get to keep the present for myself.. LUCKY ME!
Baby Butch
Happy Birthday and St. Patrick's day both. Lovely dress up party!

Baby Butch
Happy Birthday and St. Patrick's day both. Lovely dress up party!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.