PG What to Do With to Small Dipers/Pull Ups
I messed up, am out $12, and need to ditch some evidence
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Today I decided to fall in and buy some pull ups, naturally I went to Wallgreens and grabbed the Cinderella print ones.

Long story short, they didn't fit (I had hope but aw well).

Now I spent $12 on 20 useless (for me anyway) Pull Ups, so what can I do?

I don't think they would take them back, but if you think they would, even just as store credit that would be fine (I could get myself some make up).

I don't just want to throw away $12, but I need to ditch them ASAP, it'd be different if I could use them, but I can't so yeah.

What do I do?
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

=Little-Katie-Lynn=
You could always tear the sides off and use them as filler pads for adult diapers? o-o

sissywanabe2
Have you contacted Walgreens about your sizing dilemma - maybe they will give you a partial credit or simply exchange for a larger size. If you have only opened the package and used
one should not be that big a problem aside from the embarrassment of
wearing diapers ! 

Pink Balloon
@ sissywanabe2

I'm off at 6, I'll try.

~*Christie Luv*~
 I've had this dilemma before! ^-^ I used them for extra padding in my bigger didees!
TCD20
If you have decent taping skills then you could tape them really well. Or put them as more of a pad for your panties Which is how I use my pull-ups. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.