R SIX SISSIES 2
Some cappies about being a sissy and dressing like a sissy.
Posted on
SIX SISSIES 2 - Some cappies about being a sissy and dressing like a sissy., Crossdress,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion SIX SISSIES 2 - Some cappies about being a sissy and dressing like a sissy., Crossdress,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
SIX SISSIES 2 - Some cappies about being a sissy and dressing like a sissy., Crossdress,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
SIX SISSIES 2 - Some cappies about being a sissy and dressing like a sissy., Crossdress,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Josie Dolly
Love them! 

Baby Butch
@ Josie Dolly
  Glad you love my sissy cappies. THANKS
Baby Puss
Had fun reading all of these. My favorite was Love It, I bet he’ll want to keep his flower girl outfit, and be changed into a fresh diaper. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Love It is a great choice. I am having trouble picking my favorite. Glad you like the stories Baby Puss.

sissywanabe2
Love It - Image 6 (the last one) wonder if he is bulk diapered like nylontoni image

Baby Butch
@ sissywanabe2
  Image 6 appears to be the favorite here. I would love that dress and someone to put the diaper on. Bulk diapered like Nylontoni for sure. LOL
Fem Prince C
 Sometimes the messaging around being sissy can get a bit dark like you're not supposed to enjoy it but those captions have some more light and fun as conflicted as it gets.
It is hard to pick between my favourites, Nylon Sissy (nylon was big when I was officially younger), Pretty (love school uniform) but Sissy Buck just gets it for mixing that initial button on somebody elses lingerie and finding you love how you look and good hard spanking having been caught out.
Two enjoyable things in one great cappie.
The best thing I did was to just come out and  admit to the world and myself I'm unashamably a sissy gurl.
Curtseys in pretty pink satin panties.
The Boy Prince who became a Sissy Gurl Princess "Best read ever. Honest"

Baby Butch
@ Fem Prince C
  Happy greetings to you Fem Prince C. I am glad you see the captions as light and fun. I seldom do anything hard core. Nice to know your favorite is Sissy Buck. Nice to have a sissy friend like you. I like nylon brief panties in addition to diapers with plastic panties.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.