R Sissy Valentine's
A man makes a huge mistake on Valentine's day and end's up paying the price.
Posted on
Gallery Images by SissyBabyPet
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyPet
 Happy Sissy Valentine's Day Everyone.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

sissybabysamantha2
I wonder if it was so much of a mistake maybe it was what he wanted to happen      

SissyBabyPet
@ sissybabysamantha2

Thank you for that comment, it brought a big smile to my face.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

Baby Puss
❤️HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY❤️

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Puss

Thank you.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet
Baby Butch
Happy Valentine's Day - How dare Matthew give a gift like that to his girlfriend. She did the right thing and he loves it.

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch

Of course Mathew loves it. He's wearing frilly plastic panties and now he has a fetish for them. *Giggles* Thanks for the Happy Valentine's message, much appreciated. This image originaly had of course the guy wearing briefs, but his shocked reaction is priceless. I simply had to find a way to be able to do what I love to do best. An image like this one for alteration was impossible to pass up. *Giggles*

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet.

SissyBabyPet
 UPDATE!

Guy In Briefs (Original Image) Courtessy of Google Images (Bing does not provide very good guys in briefs images, at least for me and what I like to use such images for that is)

Frilly Plastic Pants: "Other Source"

So sorry, I can't give out the Frilly Plastic pants source image. But I will say this. my "Other Source" Is fantastic, sorry everyone that's all I can say for personal and private reasons, so please respect this.

I just have to give my "Other Source" all due credit for the frilly plastic pants image. They know who they are. This caption would not have been possible without their help, even though this person could not have known that I would end up using the frilly plastic pants image, that specific one.

For which this Special Caption definitely would not be possible without it. The frilly plastic pants image was absolutely perfect for this particular image alteration and this image alteration Only. It was the only one that matched up perfectly and no other frilly plastic pants image does so.

My method of altering images does not come easy and there is a certain limitation to using this method, because I am not using something like Photoshop that allows anyone to almost near alter any image what they want to alter. My method takes actual more skill, because I'm having to physically draw around the images that I intend to alter.

Where as with Photoshop, as I have seen someone on YouTube do an image alteration video, while some skill was involved, there is an easy function that allows you to automattically draw around images, it's rough and requires use of special brushes to smooth out those rough areas.

Where as what I do, is as near to Precision Drawing around an image as possible. Depending on what I am drawing, if it has awkward angles etc. that do not work in sketchup, only then do I do a compromise to that situation, but for the most part I carefully draw around the actual images that I am about to alter.

But that aside, Photoshop makes image alteration easy. Well, easy to those that know how to use it and it does not look simple by far. What I do is not simple either. Just for me personally.  A whole lot more hard work goes into what I do, because not only do I need to draw around stuff.

The images that I need to manipulate needs to be done in a very spefific way. I would say it is definitely more time consuming than what you would get with using Photoshop. In my case, I honestly don't mind, how time consuming the work is, because the end results are definitely well worth the finished outcome.

Another plus is that I am actually using a program that no one would ever think of using it for and that for me personally is a definite advantage, as I have always wanted to do more than what can be done with my program. Which of course is Sketchup. Which I do not mind revealing, but I am not going to reveal the whole and complete method of what I do or How I do it.

Because it is unique only to me. A part of me would like and love to share the method, but trust me when I say it is not only very time consuming to do. It's hard, really hard. Even though I know how to do what I do etc. Any image that I alter, is hard to do every time I come to altering an image, because there is simply so much that is needed like drawing around an image/isolating an Image, Image postioning, image scaling, image rotation, etc.

It is really all very complex, even for me and that is the honest truth. The fact that I can do what I do amazes me sometimes and I assure you, that there is not ego. I honestly do surprise myself because of the fact that I do have actual learning difficulties, which vary by the way.

They are not so obvious to pretty much anyone else, but trust me when I say that such difficulties are truly there for me. I have absolutely nothing to gain by lying about such matters. Anyway, if what I do is even difficult for me, then it is going to be difficult for anyone else and I do not want to wish that upon anyone, ever.

I do what I do, because I strive to be creative, to be as creative as possible and as in as many different ways, where possible. I know and accept that some things have their limitations, what I do and can do, has it's limitations. But that is more to do with the fact, that Sketchup was never designed in mind for me to do what I do. I discovered this way of being able to alter images by pure chance, honest.

I honestly thought that I would never be able to pull it off, ever. My first method approach was different to what I use now, as I have over time found better ways to do what I can do and I am honestly happy and grateful for that.

So I honestly hope that you all appreciate my reasons for why I am not sharing such a wonderful method of how to use Sketchup for image alterations. This method I would not in all honesty recommend to anyone to use in Sketchup. Infact I would advise that they use or try to learn how to use Photoshop, once you can get used to using it, altering images will be for 100% certain easier to do.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.