sissy space
take a look if you havent seen mine yet
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
i like my sissy space. ty for setting us up with one when we join up!  

i cant seem to get the backgrounds to work on my comp tho it crashes me. but something is wrong with it(comp) anyway. might try it on the laptop
LOVIES

~*cliques*~

Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Your Sissy Space is so pretty! I know about the background thing, it might not be your computer. I'm having people trying to fix it but its taking a while because its a very intricate bug. It shouldn't make you computer crash though, the only prob we have is it not saving. Also I left a comment and your piccy in a maid outfit is so cute and I love your fairies!
daysie
tyvm ChristieLuv, if it wasnt for you doin this site who knows what we all would do. its wonderful here with all the love and understanding that we have with each other. and ya the wife found then and hid them from me for so long. way back when she was lookin for tat ideas.
LOVIES

~*cliques*~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.