XXX The Sissy Serenity Poetry Awards 2014!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

(Jennifer Funshine is our Sissy Serenity Poetry Queen for 2014!)

It's time for the Sissy Serenity Poetry Awards! 

You can add any poem you want to that is feminization, or AB related. Later people will be able to vote on the poems that were added, and when the winner is picked we will have a new Sissy Serenity Poetry Queen, and they will get to have the fabulous image above added to their signature. They can show it off to let everyone know they won, and it will link back to these awards as well! 

Join in by just making a reply below, and posting the poem you would like to enter.

We can have entries until Valentines Day, and then I'll add a poll to this thread so people can vote on it. At the end of February we will have our new Sissy Serenity Poetry Queen! 

::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::

Voting is now open! Thank you sweeties for your wonderful entries! 
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Renee_tutu
My true heart lies not within but yearns to be freed.
The core of my being is not outside but nearer the fireplace.
I have no soul without yours.
Jennifer Funshine
I have put off entering this contest for quite some time, but.. I love Sissy Kiss,
love this entire site and the Webmissy and all of the wonderful friends and memories I've shared here. Never before have I felt so connected to a single online community... which is why I keep returning.

So, for the sake of this contest and in respect of all the work Christie Luv has done to maintain a yearly awards celebration, I humbly submit 3 poems.
Ones I feel reflect not only the core values of this site but also how much I have personally grown with and as a sissy baby, am most proud to support, always!

Here are my entries:
The Breeze:
http://www.sissykiss.com/forum/topic/breeze/

A Secret:
http://www.sissykiss.com/forum/topic/secret/

Spring Time:
http://www.sissykiss.com/forum/topic/spring-time/
(Written for PetBabyAmy)

~*Christie Luv*~
These are wonderful! Thank you to you both for posting these! Jennifer I also fixed your links for you. I got the links button on the editor to work again.

Jennifer Funshine

Posted by ~*Christie Luv*~
 These are wonderful! Thank you to you both for posting these! Jennifer I also fixed your links for you. I got the links button on the editor to work again.  
Hmm.. I tried clicking on some of the links to see what would happen and options popped up to go to the editing page or save or cancel. I decided to include the www. part in my links but they still don't seem to work. Oh well.. *hugs* thanks for keeping me updated Christie :)
~*Christie Luv*~

Voting is now open! Thank you sweeties for your wonderful entries!
 Hmm.. I tried clicking on some of the links to see what would happen and options popped up to go to the editing page or save or cancel. I decided to include the www. part in my links but they still don't seem to work. Oh well.. *hugs* thanks for keeping me updated Christie :)  
It's because the quick editor is enabled, lol. We had to give up being able to click on links in our own posts to be able to easily edit our own posts by clicking on them since they both involve clicking on the post. However other people can click on the links. I clicked on them, and they are working just fine.

~*Christie Luv*~
Our new lovely Serenity Poetry Queen for 2014 is Jennifer Funshine! Yay! Thank you to you both for making these lovely poems for the sissies here! 

Baby Butch
Congratulations Jennifer Funshine on winning this Poetry Award. I read all three lovely entries, you are very talented. : )

Jennifer Funshine
I had hoped I would feel some sense of happiness or joy but I do not. While I am humbled to be chosen for this honor deep down I cannot truly accept it. Let this award then stand as a symbol for all those amazing members here who continue to inspire  and comfort us. Who help keep Sissy Kiss a safe haven for everyone to embrace their own unique desires and goals in life.

I have never shied away from the fact that I love my friends dearly, in particular, those who are no longer among Sissy Kiss, thus it is my joyful obligation to bestow them my thanks. This award is not for me, but for all of you.

* Christie Luv, Miki Yamuri, Baby Amy, Ryobaby, Little Boy Pink, Cheerful Pixie, Lavander, Sissy Samantha, Mummy Ella, Hakafu, Oopsie Panty and Andreea*

My heart goes out to each and every one of you, who taught me to be myself always and to not hide the light of my compassion. To the rest of the members here, thank you for reading... the award is lovely. I couldn't have received it without your support, for without my friends I am just a baby girl lost in a lost world.

~* With Much Love, Funshine Bear*~

Jennifer Funshine
Thank you for the lovely comment, Baby Butch and congratulations on winning the Cappie Awards this year! *hugs*
Posted by Baby Butch
 Congratulations Jennifer Funshine on winning this Poetry Award. I read all three lovely entries, you are very talented. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.