PG The Sissy Kiss App, Email, and Subscribing Settings
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I wanted to give an update on new stuff coming out for Sissy Kiss.

Princess Kitty said she will try to make an app for Sissy Kiss! We are not sure on the details of what kind of features it will have yet, but it will let you view Sissy Kiss on an iPhone, or Android phone without needing vision better than 20/20 lol.

I've also made a new advanced email, and subscriptions page that many people have asked for. You can see it by pressing the settings tab at the bottom of your screen, and selecting "Email & Subscriptions Settings"

Now you can be emailed when...

* ..you receive a private message.
* ..someone accepts, or sends, or accepts a friend invitation.
* ..someone replies to you in a topic.
* ..someone comments on your Sissy Space, blog, or photo.
* ..someone subscribes to you. 

It's a lot of things to help you keep in touch!

You can also manage all of the members, forums, and topics you have subscribed to!

It was a lot of files, and code to edit lol! I've been getting some emails about minor errors on the site as well, and I'm on my way to address those. I was just busy trying to come out with this.

Luv ya sweeties!
xoxo
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.