PG Sissy Kiss is 5 times faster
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hey lovies! I tinkered with the code a bit, and made the post walls load 5 times faster according to my web stats. I know it was so slow. We don't have to worry about that anymore!

I also know haven't made my sissy cappies in a while! New ones will be out this week! I just got super busy, but I'll always be putting out new cappies for sissies when I have the chance because I love making them! 
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2
 I often thought this was due to loading 3 columns at a time with tons of extra graphics ?
Much faster the old old way loading
just one column in a specific topic area.
Your tinkering has speeded things up a tad bit - thanks !.

~*Christie Luv*~
@ sissywanabe2
  Yes, I check how long it takes for the style, and images to load, and it was milliseconds. It was mostly the code trying to look up how many comments, and replies topics have that was making it slow. lol
Baby Butch
I like what you have done Christie, thanks Baby Butch.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.