PG 13 Sissy contract
A contract I wrote
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey girls. So with my sissy urges growing I have written up a contract in case it gets to the point where I would seek out a mommy and live full time as a sissy for awhile and I wanted to get some feedback on it:

By signing this, [Name] __________, known as "First Party," agrees to enter into this contract with [Name] _________ known as "Second Party" on [date] _______.

This agreement is based on the following provisions:

1. First Party shall henceforth be treated and referred to as a girl by Second Party until such time as this contract expires or is otherwise terminated. 
2. Second Party shall act as First Party's "Mommy" and shall be referred to as by First Party at all times until such time as this contract expires or is otherwise terminated.
3. While this contract is in affect any and all outings must first be approved by First Party.
4. While this Contract is in affect any and all visitors must be approved by First Party.
5. Should a Sitter or secondary caretaker be needed, they must first be approved by First Party and shall also be subject to the terms out lined in this contract.

Furthermore, the First Party agrees:
1. To be Second Party's "Daughter".
2. To respond to any new name given to them, provided it is a proper girls name and isn't anywhere close to their birth name.
3. To wear any clothing provided by Second Party.
4. To act and behave the age that Second Party deems them to be.
5. To follow any and all rules set by Second Party so long as they don't conflict with this contract.

And the Second Party agrees:
1. To take care of First Party as if they were their own child.
2. To provide a new girly name for First Party provided it is a proper girls name and isn't anywhere close to their birth name.
3. To provide clothing appropriate for the age they deem First Party to be.
4. To not subject First Party to any Hypnosis or Hormones unless requested by First Party.

Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this agreement shall not affect any other provision of this agreement.
This agreement is subject to the laws and regulations of the provence of Ontario.

This Contract shall expire on [Date] _____, or one year after it's signing. This Contract can also be terminated at anytime should both parties agree. 

Signed:

{First Party Name} _____________

{First Party Signature} ___________

{Second Party Name} ____________

{Second Party Signature} ________
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Robyn
Wicked!!! Totally wicked! I love it! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.