PG Sissy ballerina 10 - Swam Lake - Part 2
forest, ballerina, tutu, platter, ballet, outdoor, crossdresser, lake
Posted on
Sissy ballerina 10 - Swam Lake - Part 2 - forest, ballerina, tutu, platter, ballet, outdoor, crossdresser, lake, forest,ballerina,tutu,platter,ballet,outdoor,crossdresser,lake, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale Sissy ballerina 10 - Swam Lake - Part 2 - forest, ballerina, tutu, platter, ballet, outdoor, crossdresser, lake, forest,ballerina,tutu,platter,ballet,outdoor,crossdresser,lake, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale
Sissy ballerina 10 - Swam Lake - Part 2 - forest, ballerina, tutu, platter, ballet, outdoor, crossdresser, lake, forest,ballerina,tutu,platter,ballet,outdoor,crossdresser,lake, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale
Sissy ballerina 10 - Swam Lake - Part 2 - forest, ballerina, tutu, platter, ballet, outdoor, crossdresser, lake, forest,ballerina,tutu,platter,ballet,outdoor,crossdresser,lake, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale
Click any of the images to see their full size
Sissy ballerina is still enjoying her time near the lake, for her last photos of 2017.

It's the last set I shot during the summer 2017. But I shot plenty of photos during 2018, sometimes in really particular situation. I have some nice stories to tell around some of my future set and I'm really impatient to tell you them   
Gallery Images by alda
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Very calming, and serene scene.  

alda
@ Baby Puss
  Thank you  
Baby Butch
Great set of images! That tutu really stands out when you keep it dry.

alda
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you  

sissydina218
lovely pictures. I wish you could come up and pose like that near me, you would be a lot funner to look at than down at the water waiting for a fish. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.