PG The Sissy Baby Game
An adictive 18 year old gamer plays a Sissy Baby Game, Only to end up as a Sissy Baby Himself
Posted on

THE SISSY BABY GAME

By Amy Sadler © 2024

Authors Notes

This is a short idea that I came up with. I hope that you all like it.

Colorado Springs 2024. USA. A boy of 18 years old, with short blonde curly hair, blue eyes. Stood at 5ft 4in tall and of a slim build was inside a CEX Game Store, looking for the latest XBOX Series X Games for his XBOX Series X Games Console, which he cherished very much.

His name was Carl Richards and he was an avid gamer. He just loved console games. He had every XBOX console that ever came out and had the games for them too. He looked up and down the isle of games on the game shelves and saw nothing of interest. “Man. There is nothing that I want. I was so looking toward buying a new game.” Said Carl to himself, just then a very beautiful store assistant came up to him and said.

“I am sorry young man. I did not mean to over hear what you just said, But might you like to try this game. It’s New, it just came in. It’s not on the shelves yet.” The woman had long blonde hair, cat green eyes, she was 6ft tall and of a very slender figure. Carl blushed, not used to seeing such a very beautiful woman in a game store. She held up a game for Carl to look at.

Carl had to look twice, as he could not believe what he was seeing, what looked like to be a girl, but it could not be, her arms were too big. Anyway, she was wearing a frilly pink dress, with mittens on her hands and a pacifier in her mouth. And the title of the game simply read: THE SISSY BABY GAME. “What kind of a game is that?” Carl asked in shock. “Why it’s a very fun game. You’ll see.” Said The lady sales clerk with a giggle, giving the game to Carl, who oddly took it.

“H, h, how much?” Carl asked nervously, not wanting to be seen with the game in his hand, as there were other people in the game store. “That will be one dollars and ninety nine cents please.” Said the lady clerk with a smile, as she took the game from Carl and placed it into a bag for him, he gave the money. She took it and gave him the bag with the game inside of it.

Carl quickly left the game store, feeling somewhat foolish for buying the game. “What just happened?” Carl asked himself, as he looked into the bag and at the game that he had just bought. What an odd cover it had. It had and even odder title. “I must be out of my freaking mind.” Said Carl to himself, as he soon reached his apartment. He soon gets inside and switches on his TV and his XBOX Series X Console.

He then takes the game disc out of the box, there’s no shrink wrap. The game is ready to be inserted into the console. Which Carl does so. A pink background appears, with large red lettering in the centre.  Den it disappears to be replaced by a guy stood in an empty room, apart from a table that is in front of him and a black door way ahead of that. Which was odd to be sure. Even odder still, the guy was completely naked and set on top of the table was a cloth diaper.

“Oh man, this game is weird.” Said Carl, not paying attention to the fact that the 3D rendered guy on the TV screen seem to look exactly like him. Just then a message appeared above the guys head and read: PICK UP THE DIAPER. Carl pressed the A button on his controller for Action and the guy on the screen picked up the diaper. Just then it suddenly flew out of the guy’s hands, it some how folded and pinned itself around him.

Using the left thumb stick, Carl moved the guy toward the black door way. The guy disappeared and then entered into another room, which was exactly the same as the 1st room. Only that on top of the table was what looked like to be a pair of frilly knickers, but as Carl got the guy to pick them up, they made a loud crinkly sound. “OMG! That sounds too real. These are frilly plastic panties. No way I’m having this guy put them on.” Said Carl, as he made the guy on the screen put down the plastic frilly panties.

Carl made the guy on the screen move forward and toward the black door way. Much to his shock and dismay. The guy on the screen would not move any further and a message came on the screen above the guy’s head, that read: PUT ON THE FRILLY PLASTIC PANTIES. “What? This game is stupid.” Said Carl in a rage and he was about to eject the game disc and switch off his game console, but found to his utter and complete shock, that he could not do naiver of those two things either.

Carl had the guy on the screen pick up the frilly plastic panties and put them on and then moved forward toward the black door way, which let him through to another room with another table in the middle of it. On top of it was a pair of ankle socks with pink lace frills at the top and a pair of pink Mary Jane’s. Carl had the guy on the screen put those on and made his way through to the next room. But this time, there was no table in the middle of the room.

Instead hung on the back of of the wall on a hanger was a frilly pink dress. Carl merely shook his head. “I had a nasty feeling that this was going to come up next.” Said Carl to himself in dismay,as he made the guy on the screen put on the frilly pink dress. Just then, a full length mirror suddenly appeared at the back of the wall and a message came up above the guy’s head and read: GO AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR. Carl not knowing why, suddenly gout up from the chair that he was sat on in his apartment and went over toward a full length mirror that was there in the middle of his living room.

Carl looked at himself in complete and utter shock. A parody of a baby girl looked back at him in the reflection of the mirror. Just then his apartment door suddenly opened all by itself and in walked the CEX game shop sales lady. She Smiled, as she said to Carl. “Come My Sissy Baby.” Carl turned to face her and she held out her hand, he took it. Only she did not lead him out of his apartment, she lead him toward the mirror, he and she went through it and then both appeared inside a large nursery fit for a baby girl. “Welcome Home My Sissy Baby” Said the woman with a smile.

THE END.

Gallery Images by SissyBabyPet
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
I love this story. I am not a gamer But I certainly would become one if it was on the market. It would be interesting to hear what happens in the nursery      

SissyBabyPet
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thank you for the comment, it is very much appreciated. I am glad and happy to know that yuo love the story and it it is okay not to be a gamer. Yes it would be intereesting as to what would happening in the nursery, though I can't say if there will be a sequel to this story.
*Hugs* SissyBabyPet
Baby Butch
Great short story about the game that became reality. That $1.99 was a great buy! LOL

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you for the comment. It made me giggle lots. Thanks for saying that my story is Great. That means a lot to me.
*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.