R Sissy and Baby
New Baby Butch captions about being a sissy and a baby. Three of each with a poll.
Posted on
Sissy and Baby - New Baby Butch captions about being a sissy and a baby. Three of each with a poll., Sissy,Baby,Panty,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Sissy and Baby - New Baby Butch captions about being a sissy and a baby. Three of each with a poll., Sissy,Baby,Panty,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissy and Baby - New Baby Butch captions about being a sissy and a baby. Three of each with a poll., Sissy,Baby,Panty,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissy and Baby - New Baby Butch captions about being a sissy and a baby. Three of each with a poll., Sissy,Baby,Panty,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
What cappies are best?
Sissy Captions
4 votes
Baby Captions
14 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
NOT FAIR! Making me choose between the two 😝 But I was a baby, before a sissy. So, I cast my vote for Baby. But I like being a sissy baby! 😡 I’m going to do a write in, next time, “sissybaby”. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Sorry for the high pressure situation, he he. Adding Sissybaby would be perfect and get all the votes.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  That’s ok Baby Butch, sometimes you have to deal with the high pressure situation. 😁 Puts you on too. 
shamrock
they all are good and I like both the sissy and baby and I like to be like them too 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am glad you like both. I could have added I Like Both but then I would not know which ones are the best. Baby Captions is dominating the polls.

SissyBabyPet
Great captions Baby Butch, there was a bit of a mix up with my Sky Services by the way,but everything is all up and running now. I like and love both the Sissy and Baby Captions. Wonderful and amazing work, as always Baby Butch.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Hello SissyBabyPet, I am glad both are liked but only one vote in this case. Great to hear you are back online with a new Internet Provider. Bear Hug
lil sissie
 They are all good but mes wikes the baby ones the best..maybe because mes a baby
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Four in a row for they are all good makes my day. Your choice makes good sense to me!

Pink Balloon
Sad that I'm alone in being my sissy self... 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 You are not so alone Pink Balloon. Comments reveal both cappies are liked and I only left one choice. Many sissies and babies on this site!

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

And I like both, but I'm a sissy first.
Sarah Marina
 Diapered on the road . . . 100 votes.

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 I know what one you like! I found the perfect picture for being diapered on the road. (Upset)

sissybabysamantha2
All the cappies are good. But i voted for Baby asi like being a baby and it is more fun being a sissy baby as you get to wear frilly dresses and frilly baby pants       

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I don't mind being a boy baby but being a sissybaby is much better like you said. I ended up voting for Baby Captions too.
jessybaby
Locked and upset I feel have happened to me. so I love the cappies BB!!!!!!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 You have a history of having fun with diapers. I am glad I could capture some of it in my threads. THANKS I am glad you love the cappies!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.