PG Sissy and Adult baby clothing
a cheaper but great quality seller on Ebay
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hi Everyone,

I just want to let everyone know about a seller on Ebay who's clothing is of a fantastic quality. 

Recently I started looking at getting more adult baby and sissy clothing however it is super expensive! After vast hours of searching I found a Seller called Kimberlysecret (link below). I e-mailed the seller as I wanted to ask a thousand and one question (as always) about the clothing, she responded very promptly. 

The main reason of e-mailing was to see if I could get a different size (being quite small can have its drawbacks) to which to she asked for measurements so she adjust the clothing. I promptly placed my order and within 24 hour the pieces of clothing I ordered were adjusted and dispatched!  

Once I got the items of clothing I was very surprised about the quality of the items, being cheaper I expected poor quality, this however was not the case, the clothing is of an outstanding quality, I was very shocked, I will definitely be ordering from here again.

I thought I would let you know seen as though I had such an outstanding experience, hope you all have time to check it out at some point.  

Flashbaby :)

Link to the ebay site :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/kimberlysecret?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby-Bethany
I've bought a super cute and girly dress from her myself, she's a very talented seamstress.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.