R Show Time 3
I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone.
Posted on
Show Time 3 - I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone., Breasts,Sissy,Dress,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Show Time 3 - I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone., Breasts,Sissy,Dress,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Show Time 3 - I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone., Breasts,Sissy,Dress,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Show Time 3 - I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone., Breasts,Sissy,Dress,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
What old show scene is best?
Braless
0 votes
Crush
0 votes
Magic
9 votes
Secret
0 votes
Shy Guy
0 votes
Wet Bed
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
“Magic” is magic to me. And, I’d be sure to throw that newspaper in the rose bushes every time! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 You are clever to do that Baby Puss. I don't blame you a bit for being naughty.
SissyBabyPet
Sadly I have not seen any of these shows. But I like and love all of the captions all the same. There really wasn't one that stood out for me. The pink dress in magic, I liked. It would have been better if it was more babyish in design, something with lace or frills and really, really very short with frilly plastic panties to match and to go over that thick diaper of his. *Giggles*

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Most of the pics are from Threes Company, 1 from Bewitched, and 1 from the Partridge Family. Great to hear you love the captions. Great suggestion SissyBabyPet. : )

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch

You're most welcome Baby Butch. Bewitched is the only one out of the others I am familiar with. The Bradey Bunch, if I am spelling Bradey right, along with a few other American shows, like I Dream Of Jeanie, I have seen here in the UK, back in the hey day when those shows got shown over here in the UK during the 70's and 80's. These days it's mostly shows like CSI Miami, etc. that gets shown lots. I'm glad that I have access to Sky One, at least there I can watch my favourites, like Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, etc.

lil sissie
 mes bet  mes could hit the rose garden everytime. mes had to pick magic

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
  Hello Lil Sissie, that rose garden is full of newspapers. Magic has all the votes!
sissybabysamantha2
Great cappies cant remember these shows maybe they did not make the U.K.But i like magic the best it would be a nice surprise to suddenly find yourself in a nappy will on your paper round        

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I agree with that and the added dress would be another surprise. SissyBabyPet is from the UK and did not recognize the shows either. Magic has every vote!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.