PG Shorts
Dressed in my new shorts outfit. Lots of tops can go with this.
Posted on
Shorts  - Dressed in my new shorts outfit. Lots of tops can go with this., Shorts , Adult Babies Shorts  - Dressed in my new shorts outfit. Lots of tops can go with this., Shorts , Adult Babies
Shorts  - Dressed in my new shorts outfit. Lots of tops can go with this., Shorts , Adult Babies
Click any of the images to see their full size
Trying my new outfit. Shorts for Spring! 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sarahbliss
Nice colors for spring

Baby Puss
@ sarahbliss
  Thanks, that’s why there’s a spring in my step, lol.
sissybabysamantha2
A lovely outfit that heart is nicely placed for receiving nappy pats 

Baby Puss
Thanks, I’d have to agree on that 😄
Sissy Poppy
Lovely shorts outfit, hope that's a big full nappy underneath. 

Baby Puss
Big nappy, yes, full, not at that time.
PrissySissyNancy
Where did you get your sweet shoes? 

Baby Puss

Baby Butch
I thought you were a blond Baby Puss. Only your hair dresser knows. I love the saddle shoes and the outfit. You do look well padded. : )

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Ssssssh! Baby Butch. Lol, it’s not really secret but yes, new hair, and style.  Always looking for a cuter sissy look. Thanks, I was having fun,  trying out the saddle shoes with this outfit. And yes, mommy always makes sure, I’m well padded, cloth diapers and yellow pair of plastic panties. 
kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! What a lovely little outfit and yes, it is certainly just the look for spring time. Just tight enough to show off your padded bottom but I'm betting it still allows a very noisy crinkle from your plastic pants with every step. Fingers crossed for many a warm day so Mommy can take you out and about. xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Thank you Kay, and you are absolutely right. You can’t hide, or quite noisy plastic panties, no mater how hard you try. With an outfit like that, you are already attaching attention from afar, but once those plastic panties start crinkling, you’re done! 

Tags:
Shorts
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.