Short Story Prompt Captions
Tell me which one ud like to see a short story writen about.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

“And this is Alexia, she’s one our short term residence. Her masters on holiday and doesn’t want to deal with the brat.” The nurse said gesturing at the boy in the plexiglass cage. “That’s a bit cramped isn’t it?” Asked the intern “And it looks like she could do with a change too.”

“She has pillows doesn’t she and look at her, she loves that dirty diaper! Don’t you slut?” Said the nurse knocking sharply on the cage. “Come on, I still have to show you the milking station.” As the two caregivers walked away, Alexia moaned and twisting in her cage filling her already day old diaper.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PoopyPrincess

Oh not now! This couldn’t happen! She had a career, a boyfriend, a family! She had kept her feeling about diapers and being babied hidden, dabbling in the occasional wetting or website. But when she found the document on ab/dl occult workings she couldn’t resist.

And now here she was. Frozen, helpless, and trapped within the magical crib the motherly spirit had conjured. The bottle came closer and closer, supported by the ghostly caregiver; intent on binding her to diapers and baby food for eternity.
stellaindiapers
This one gets my vote and would like know how it happened

Sweet Rosabella
O~oh! The Second one please! I loved the introduction to the picture. Ghost Mommies? Love it! <3
TiresiasRex
Must we choose? Both are full (pun intended) of potential.

Why not write two stories?!? Don't limit yourself...

(Of the two images, the second is my favorite - the young girl is beautiful and adorable! - although I can imagine myself in the place of "Alexia"...)

SindyLu
pic 1 ist so asome i love it the baby is so cute
: PinkBaby-Lachen:
jessybaby
milking machine or magic? don't make me choose just one
a new me teehee

marcorpsdoc
Ghost mommy please
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.