PG Removal of my stories
Reasons for removing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 I have decided to remove the majority of my stories and content, some of them have never been looked at so I am taking down the long stories, they are what I write and obviously not what people want to read.

Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Tinker
That is a shame, I do love reading the stories on here.

Widdle Wendy
You should leave your stories up. Sometimes it takes time to find an audience, but it's worth it.

Bell
I think you should leave them up as well some of your stories i wouldnt have been on sissykiss when they were put up  
SissyBabyPet
 I agree with everyone here, keep your stories up here. If I may ask, is it views you are not getting or comments? Or Both?

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

nylontoni
I would agree, don't think the lack of kisses & attention means you're not loved. On the contrary, if you're here and you're a sissy talking & posting sissy stuff your in the right place! HANG AROUND, you'll see! 
sissybabysamantha2
I have read one or two of your stories I like them. I think you should leave them up. I will try to get round to reading them      

Baby Butch
This is sad news since I have read of few of your stories and liked them. Comments are down but views appear to be up. Hugs Baby Butch : )
sissybabydreams
Thank you all for the kind comments. I removed from here as I have done from other places, but at least here there actually seems to be a few that care about them being removed.
I will take some time to think and possibly put some back on here.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.