All XXX Ranks?
What are the hearts for?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Under each person are the hearts that seem to rank sissies who are new, recent ect. But i was wondering if these 'ranks' give some sort of privilege or bonus to that sissy? eg. option to change font colour or bold or more features.

None

Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

CynthiaAnne
Sorta like awards for posting activity. you are at rank pamper me pretty: u havetwo hearts

I am at Fab Gal Pal: I have three hearts

I like to think of it as the little flags on the fuselages of WWII fighter planes, but that's just my own nonsense.

Most forums have these rankings, it's not really a pecking order, just a quick glance method of showing how active you are; your opinions sometimes carry more weight if you are very active, for example.
TiresiasRex

Sorta like awards for posting activity. you are at rank pamper me pretty: u havetwo hearts

I am at Fab Gal Pal: I have three hearts

I like to think of it as the little flags on the fuselages of WWII fighter planes, but that's just my own nonsense.

Most forums have these rankings, it's not really a pecking order, just a quick glance method of showing how active you are; your opinions sometimes carry more weight if you are very active, for example.  

Love the analogy, Cynthia Anne!

I appear to be a Gold Star with seven hearts....hmmmmm.....guess that means I've been a bit active over the past year. Which is a good thing, as this season I will be a bit more sporadic...

Sissykaveri
I think I still have the minimum hearts. :p I have been a member of the site for a long time but I never really posted much other than a story I wrote.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.