XXX Queen Cinderella
Cinderella in her rightful place
Posted on
Gallery Images by Sissymissmiss
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissy servant 737-829-633
SORRY, I don't understand the light saber sword..

Sissymissmiss
@ sissy servant 737-829-633

Disney now owns all the Star Wars franchises, any show movie or cartoon they make based off Star wars they own it. So at the time I did this Disney bought Star Wars and since the lightsaber is blue and Cinderella's dress is blue
Princess Sabrina

@ Sissymissmiss
  Okay?? Maybe You are taking this a bit too far for us non disney folk.  Back in my day,, cinderella had a mop.

Sissymissmiss

that I understand but think of if Cinderella could take charge and stand up against those who hurt or taken advantage of
Princess Sabrina

@ Sissymissmiss
  Doesn't the light saber KILL?  Too extreme for this sissy.Picture is too much for me,, although YOU look beautiful..

Sissymissmiss
  I understand and thank you
Princess Sabrina
sissy_tammy
 yes! lovely cinderella, my queen *curtseys*

Sissymissmiss
@ sissy_tammy
  good girl -curtseys-
Princess Sabrina

Baby Butch
Perhaps a handsome prince can protect Cinderella with the light sabre. Princesses tend to need protecting from the bad guys.

Sissymissmiss
@ Baby Butch

very true, as long I can look beautiful and my makeup fresh
Princess Sabrina
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.