XXX What would you put in YOUR ideal nursery?
Trying to get ideas.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So Mama and I were discussing building a nursery for me at some point and were going over some ideas.  So far we have thought up getting a crib and high chair.  But is there anything anyone would suggest or ideas that others have for one?  What would be in your ideal nursery? 

We would also use this room for possible bondage/dark abdl play.
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babygg
Well you need a changing table and diaper pail to hold all of your used diapers for a few days this way your room will take on that baby smell that all nursery have when you enter. Also palypen and crib if you have room.

Baby Puss
A nursery would be great, to say the least. I wish I could myself.
Anyway, the sky, and your budget is the limit on what you would put in your nursery, especially seeing you want a duel purpose type room.  A changing table would be a good addition, for one. It can serve as a place to change diapers, punish, and makes for a good storage cabinet. An adult size rocking horse, can be a good item too. Fun, and punishment could be had on one. How about, a small ball pit? A kiddie pool could be used to contain the balls. One more thing I’ll mention, a baby bouncer. Adult sized of course, getting one constructed could be difficult, but if you can, this also would be good for fun, and or punishments. I hope some of these can help you? I would also look at real nurseries for decorating ideas, such as wall paint, decals, mobiles for over the crib, etc. Good luck! If maybe you eventually do get a nursery set up, I hope you could share some photos? 

RachelLeigh
The crib is a must a place to keep baby safe. Also a high chair to secure baby when eating or just when mommy needs you to be secured
A playpen that has a way to keep you in it like restraints
Of course a changing table and a big dresser for the diapers plastic panties to be kept in. 
LilSissy
A crib is a good idea for extended restraints, but the crib should be comfortable before it is anything else. If you are going to spend extended periods of time in it, how comfortable it is to be in impacts your play, and health.
A play pen is a good addition for a dark nursery; the playpen is more adaptable to restraints than cribs. You can retrain a baby from wider anchor points and have room for another to play in the pen.
A changing table should be sturdy enough to hold up to a baby being taken with vigor in any position. A good idea is to position the table against all studs, and to place chains over the table for legs and arms. Two rails on the underside of the table lips make for excellent anchor points.
A spanking horse is of course a fantasy item, but at this point, it is better to have a comfy chair for mommy or daddy to sit and snuggle with babies.
Have two suspension bars installed, for visiting babies, and leave a space two time the height of baby to sit on the floor and play. 

baby_sara
@ LilSissy
  we have a place for spanking ;)  also have a cross.  Lucky anything I could want can be built by a good friend of ours.  He built this beautiful thing. 

LilSissy
@ baby_sara
  If you can get anything, then a crib and changing table should be easy. The playpen and chair is the challenge. Do you have space for a play pen after a crib and table?

baby_sara
@ LilSissy
 That's the problem currently.  We are possibly moving depending on where I get a job.  So we are looking with having that space in mind. 

LilSissy
@ baby_sara

how about spreading your play area through the house? You can hide a play area with a rug, and you can install anchor points through the house and not use them when company is over.

shamrock
all I can say,,,, all your idea are good and good luck to you who build the nursery and have fun too 
sissybabysamantha2
I agree with all of the above highchair changing table crib etc plus a big wardrobe for all your sissy baby dresses     

Cloud-Dream
I would suggest having a big plushie pile somewhere in the nursery that will act as a play area and can also be a place where you can lay your head down. Plushie Pillow X3  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.