Profile problems (fixed)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I cannot access some of my friends profiles or reply to their comments..

...them pages show me php error messages of sorts..
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Hi! Yes I was just about to make a post about this. No worries, Zoints Support is checking it out and we will have it fixed as soon as possible. It is on some peoples profiles and its a white page showing the error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/sissykis/public_html/z/profile/modules/mod_blog.php on line 62
nekoboyorgirl
okay i too am haveing problems i would hopefully like to be up and running very soon
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

Pistacy
Thank you Christie <3

Php can be really tricky..
nekoboyorgirl
how long is the wait gonna be
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

~*Christie Luv*~
I'm sorry its taking a while darlings! Its a very complicated error the engineers are trying to figure out. I can't really predict how long it will take because its so complicated. I think its a database error which is even trickier than PHP because we have to search through a lot of information to find it. They are working really hard to find it though, in their busy schedule.
nekoboyorgirl
so could it be up and running by i dunno tuesday or wendsday hopefully

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh actually yours and Pistacy's profile seem to be up now the last time I checked, while others that I checked are still showing the error. That may be the support team fixing it. I haven't had word from them yet. If you really need to use it or change something you can.
nekoboyorgirl
okay i hope its working now

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.