profile edit
my edits to my profile including my pics keep deleting
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I cant edit my profile without everything deleting itself. Anyone else having this problem?
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Hi Baby Luke! I'll check it out and let you know when I figure it out.  
~*Christie Luv*~
Mkay sweetie, now try it out!  

BabyLuke
my profile works but my forum one still wont save  )
~*Christie Luv*~
Hi! Oh okay, do you mean when you save your forum profile and you go back to the edit profile page the entries are still the same OR you can't find where what you save is showing up?

BabyLuke
I went and edited my forum profile and after the edit i went to look at it and it cut off everything after the first line of text in each box. so i cant really put up any info in it if you look at it youll see what i mean.
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh sorry, its not an error, we needed to limit the amount of characters in the profile to 25 because any larger than that it would mess up the templates in peoples posts but if you want to make a long description you always can in your signature or your Sissy Space.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.