PG The pleasure of being a Sissy
Posted on
The pleasure of being a Sissy, tutu,platter,romantic,leotard,skirted,photography,outdoor,forest,lake,river, Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits The pleasure of being a Sissy, tutu,platter,romantic,leotard,skirted,photography,outdoor,forest,lake,river, Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits
The pleasure of being a Sissy, tutu,platter,romantic,leotard,skirted,photography,outdoor,forest,lake,river, Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits
The pleasure of being a Sissy, tutu,platter,romantic,leotard,skirted,photography,outdoor,forest,lake,river, Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits
Click any of the images to see their full size
Hello all
Before to start the third season of photos, I wanted to post something different.
This is some artistic, unplanned, experimental or shot by accident photos I took during the three years of photos I have done.
In global, these photos are expressing how fun and pleasant being a sissy (ballerina) are
I hope you will enjoy them  
Gallery Images by alda
Display More Images
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Fun times in the black tutu. I see a white one on a rock and a black one in the snow. Hope you did not loose them to a lucky person passing by. : )

alda
@ Baby Butch
  Oh no, they are mine and they will be forever.
A sissy ballerina never share her tutu  

Thank you  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.