All XXX Pictures in another dimension of Space
Upside-Down - Side Ways photo images ! There is nothing wrong with your screen ! No need to call the cable guy ! You guys with the off the air rabbit ears don't need to hold the antenna with three fingers of your left hand in a inverted "V" !
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Posters PLEASE - "Pretty Please" when posting your picture images post them right side up and not upside-down or laying on side - I have trouble turning my 27 inch monitor
to see the image in reflection of real time !
Oh and Thanks - curtsey and all that stuff ! 
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
That bugs me as well, but I’ve had it happen, where I’ve posted several pictures.  Most of them are fine, only to find out later 1 or 2, for whatever reason??? got posted sideways. Now that really bugs me! 😡

glasto
@ Baby Puss
  yeah. My new profile pic is sideways in some views and not on others. How do I sort that?
lil sissie's Mummy
Not everyone knows how to get their photos to post but its good to see them posting anyway .sissywanabe2 It might be nice to see You posting some as well 

Baby Butch
I don't know why some pics are sideways or upside down? I assumed someone just posted them that way. Not sure if this is an error?
MiaKiss
My pics appear upright on mobile, but sideways on pc, and I don’t know why or how to stop it.  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.