R Petticoats 4
I wish I had some to wear.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Cissy Crissy
Hello,

I get so excited when i log in and find you have posted cappies! Great as usual! Keep up the good work.

Sissy Tami
daysie
oh my gosh! that is the EXACT maid outfit I have. i so want those heels too. other than likeing that one and so playing out that scenerio in real life. the story of brian was good and i dont remember if anyones done a cappie story like it.
LOVIES

~*cliques*~

ciaraanne
Love these! Especially the Abby (from ncis) one and the Brian ones!
winesissy
Great pics. I have a new white petticoat on the way for my maid uniform. extra fluffy.
Very excited!

c2bear
There all really good and cute thanks for posting them. 
low1ride
These are all really nice. I really like the dress that brian is wearing. I hope to have one like that someday.

Baby Butch
Wow, thanks for the nice comments. I like the Brian one, just tell mom you want to wear your sisters clothes and pretend to be a girl.
Baby Butch
Wow, thanks for the nice comments. I like the Brian one, just tell mom you want to wear your sisters clothes and pretend to be a girl.

jessybaby
I love the brian cappies as well
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.