PG One of my Favorite Sites is Going on Hiatus...
I'm Gonns Miss Lacy...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 I just had to talk about this somewhere, I can't talk to my real life friends about it for obvious reasons and the rest of Lacy is already on their edge because of this so here I am.

Locked in Lace/the Lacy Place are some of the greatest feminization sites ever, there have been some problems recently and this morning we got a message from the sites mods that they've been away because they were finally ablw to adopt a child and the site is going to go on hiatus at the start of July.

Three years of love and so many feiends just poof, it's just I don't know, I had to talk about it among people that would undersyand, I mean what would any of you do if Sissykiss went away?

I don't know, I've just been down al day because of the news and... yeah...
Source: lockedinlace.com
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lily25
Hey what other sites do you know? I'm still new and haven't been able to find any really good ones... 

Pink Balloon
@ Lily25

Well, LiL was the biggest for me, and well you read this hopefully...
kay3070
Hiya Pink Balloon! Oh gosh, I'm so sorry sweetie and I completely understand how you feel. It may be just a site to some but when a favourite place goes down it's like a hammer blow - especially when it's a big piece of your life that's suddenly missing. I know how this site was a lifeline for you and wish I could do more then offer my sympathy.
    The one ray of light is that the site does still exist so there is hope that it will come back to rights. It was only a month or two back that a lovely little place I visited  called "The British Spanking Community" just disappeared without a trace - one day it was there, the next it was gone -not a clue and no chance of it reappearing. At least you have the chance of a return to glory days - I very much hope that it does for you.
   Until then, here's some really huge hugs for you honey. xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

I mean, the biggest blow comes from what it is which is basically a forum based RP site so the years of stories and my characters are going with it.

I let the people I care about know my email so that we can hopefully remain in contact but still.

Thankies for the kind words Kay.

Baby Butch
Although I am not familiar with that site I can see it would be distressing news. Many good sites have disappeared for various reasons. I am glad Sissy Kiss is still here. Best wishes from Baby Butch. : )

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

It was glorious.

And thankies Butch.
sissybabysamantha2
I don't know that site but i hope it comes back for you one day. All the best from Sissybabysamantha

Pink Balloon
@ sissybabysamantha2

It was glorious.

People are putting back up plans in place, just well fingers crossed.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.