R New Year 2018 - 6
I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year.
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyslutallie
favorite out of all are relaxed and the princess one BUT OF COURSE AS ALWAYS they are amazing all of them 

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 I appreciate the comment with favorites. Thank you for the compliment.
babyginagirl
AB SISSY-Mommy mommy cried out sissieann,as she began to fill her diaper.Mommy said yes sissieann,I knew if I let you on sissy kiss again eventually you couldn't help but turn into a baby girl.I must also say such a beautiful baby girl also.

DOLLS-Kissi Bunny was sooooo happy that her mommy grounded her AS a baby,she asked her mommy if she could be kept just a wittle baby girl again.She told her mommy how much she loved being diapered,and nursing her pacifier.She forgot what a pleasure it was playing with her baby dolls!!

GIRLS ONLY-Leotard Sub,soooo loved his girlfriend dressing him as a ballerina,she couldn't contain her excitement.He also hoped she could get some private lessons.He couldn't believe how beautiful he was seeing herself in the mirror.

PRESCHOOL-Isodan's mommy was sooooo happy with her DAUGHTERS/SONS regression to complete infancy as a baby girl.The regression is moving along at a perfect pace,that she needed to enroll her baby into ADULT BABY PRESCHOOL,while she was at work.

PRINCESS-The sentence issued by the court system,was to spend 2 years dressed and treated as a baby girl at the asylum.Once he had his first dressing and diapering.She was going to like this sentence.

REGRESS-Rachel Leigh soooo missed being a baby and everything about being a baby.That once her mommy caught her trying to fit into a baby diaper again,she decided if Rachel really wanted to be a baby again,her mommy would just keep her as on again.

RELAXED-Little Baby Gerard was just sooooo loving being a baby again,and a baby girl  just like what his  mommy wanted again,he really began to just be such a beautiful and relaxed baby girl.

SCHOOLGIRL-Baby Butch,was soooo surprised by his first diapering by the dorm mother,and the short skirt he had to wear,that did nothing to hide her diapered state.

TODDLER-Miss Poutyface,was soooo surprised about her first diapering after wetting the bed again by her mommy.She then thought to herself,wow this is exactly what a diapered toddler must feel like,as she began to wet her diapers for the very first time.

UNICORN-Fairy boy couldn't be more happier,now being dressed and kept as a baby girl,by his older sister.He wished it could last forever.But his sister said,you will be MY baby girl while mommy and daddy are away.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I see you really took an interest in each caption. Interesting comments Babyginagirl, I made sure to include myself in this last set. Will have some other stuff to post later. Wonderful to see your comment, hugs.

Baby Puss
It’s all good!  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Wonderful, good to see your comment.
RachelLeigh
Oh I love my crappy just how I would love being treated and dressed
Thank you  

Baby Butch

@ RachelLeigh
 Looks like I hit the bulls eye with your cappie. Great to hear you would love that situation. Your welcome!

lil sissie
 These all are very good

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
  Thank you for saying so Lil Sissy. *smiles*
lsodan
Love my diapers and sissy gurl dress, hope i get a lot of changings.

Baby Butch
@ lsodan
 You make a cute schoolgirl in a nappy and plastic panties. The school nurse is on duty just stop by.

jessybaby
Preschool-toddler are all my favs. ill be a princess too

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Good to see you have several favorites. That is a real puffy diaper in toddler. I like the A+ diapers but still prefer the X-plus.
sissybabysamantha2
All very good cappies you never fail with them. my favourites are toddler and Regress. Toddler because I love big nappies and Regress because I like to be regressed  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Thanks there are many different favorites in this final set of new years cappies. Nice to see your comments. : )

Fairy Boy
These are all really good, Baby Butch! xx 

Baby Butch
@ Fairy Boy
 Thanks Fairy Boy - I was wondering if you were still around. : )

Fairy Boy
@ Baby Butch
  Hi! Yes, I'm still around on SK, but have been very dark (not posting, etc) for a while. Back in the zone now. xx
I'm just a sissy baby trying to figure myself out and find my place in the world. 

Baby Butch
@ Fairy Boy
 OK - Sounds good Fairyboy. Drop by on your Unicorn or fly by the site with your wings, he he.
SissyBabyPet
agree with sissyslutallie, al of these captions are simply amazing. Wonderful and great job as always Baby Butch.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Thank you SissyBabyPet - This project has ended and I am glad so many liked their personal captions.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.