R New Year 2018 - 1
I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year.
Posted on
New Year 2018 - 1 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion New Year 2018 - 1 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
New Year 2018 - 1 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
New Year 2018 - 1 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
More captions like these are ready to post.
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 Wow really great cappies BabyButch  You have me down to a tee they are all really great

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 I am glad you like them Lil Sissy especially yours. *big smile*
shamrock
 dear baby butch,,,, they all good and great too ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Very nice comment Shamrock. THANK YOU

SissyBabyPet
 WOW! Oh Wow! I am almost speachless. *Quickly goes out to the shop for some more Special Speach Candy*
*Giggles*

I am both touched and honoured, to be captioned by you. You are totally amazing with your talent in cappies. I like and love all of them, they are all equally cute and utterly Fantastic. As so are you.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 *blushes* That is a lot of compliments in one reply and I appreciate reading them. I saw that picture and thought it would be perfect for you. I had to add the frilly plastic panties. Hugs : )

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you for adding the frilly plastic panties for me Baby Butch and you are right. The picture and cappie both are perfect.

sissyslutallie
i surely do love it and your right i am a sissy slut so thats perfect wow i also look sexy in red WOOF
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyallie
 You do look good in red. I see you loved the caption and that is great. Have a nice day. : )

Baby Puss
Better get the harness and leash on me! I'm a big toddler, and ready to toddle off. Crawling is for babies!!! Besides, how else will I get to all the fun stuff crawling?
LOL, luvs it, luvs it, luvs it, Butch! Thanks for fun of it. Great work!
babyginagirl
BABY AGAIN-I wake up from my nap and begin to cry.I hear my mommy saying,that she better check to baby girl diaper,she probally needs a change!!!!

BABYISH-I look at my mommy,and just smile at her.She knows I have always just wanted to be a baby girl!!!

BIG BABY-After mommy took off all my boy clothes,and diapered me.I was happy she dressed me in such pretty baby girl clothes.I just had to pose for her to take my picture!!!

BUNNY-I just think all us girlie babies,always wishe for a babysitter.She can take care of me anytime!!!

CRAWL-I sooooo totally agree with mommy,if I was her baby girl,I would only crawl around with my diapered bottom showing for everyone.Keep me dressed as a baby girl ALWAYS mommy!!!

DIAPERS- I sooooo wish MY room looked exactly that this one,I soooo wish ALL my babying and diapering supplies would be out in the open for everyone to.So they would ALL know I was nothing but a baby girl!!!

FRISKY-Yes,if I was kept as a full-time baby girl,I would also get frisky at times.Would love to show MY mommy new things I learned and was able to do!!!

PINK-I soooooo want MY nursery to be totally pink in color,and to be kept and dressed as a beautiful baby girl!!!

SISSY SLUT-If I had to be a BIG girl,I would sooooo love to wear bra's and panties just like this sissy,but I sooooo much prefer being the baby girl!!

SKIRT-I would sooooo agree,the ONLY suitable undergarment is a diaper under a skirt,especially on me as a baby girl!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
  A comment on each is always nice. Interesting ideas you have for each of them. I am glad many people like the captions. Good to see your comments. *hugs*

sissydina218
lovely captions again baby butch, not even going to try picking a favorite love them all. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I am glad you are loving all the captions Sissydina. That is a great compliment. Yours is made and will be posted in the next set.
jessybaby
You could dress me like any of these girls BB
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 OK Jessybaby, I am sure you would enjoy that. You can see what I dressed you as when I post yours in the next set.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.