PG *New updates on the new site designs coming up!*
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
*This may have some spoilers!*

Hi! I've been coding the new site, as much as I can each day, and so far it's been going fantastic! I know it's taking a while, but like art, the longer it takes the better you know it's going to be because there is lots of effort being put into it.

I do plan on making a new forum with the new site. So we will be branching away from vBulletin forums into our own original forum. It's very exciting because it allows me to make many features I've been wanting to do for a while but couldn't because I didn't know the inner coding, and I can make a site just for sissies! It will make the site more optimized as well.

I've made an original message editor that will make it easy to add video, audio, flash animations, along with many other things that haven't been done before in an editor that I know of.

I kind of pimped out our new video player lol, it's super cute with a sissy design!

I'll be able to give the new Sissy Spaces a very url friendly name: sissykiss.com/yournamehere

I will make a new Story Time, that makes it a lot easier for authors to add stories, chapters, and customize them. The one we have now is kind of not made for adding new chapters because a post can only have so much text, which means they have to add the chapter at the very end of the thread. That's a problem, and will be fixed with the new Story Time.

Our forum galleries will be in a more where people can see thumbnails of each image, and have a thread under the image to be able to talk about it.

I also hope to make a new wall that brings all the site's content together, and makes it easy to see all the latest things. You will be able to see content from people you are subscribed to, and your friends posts. I have most of all the features in the Sissy Spaces done already that I described in the past.

People will not lose any anything they have in on Sissy Kiss right now. All the info will be migrated over.
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Happy Anniversary Christie Luv,

My sissy space says it has been a year since the upgrade. I am looking forward to the next upgrade to the site. I hope you come up with some real cute ways of doing this!

It sounds like the upgrade will be really nice and cute. Don't forget to make it babyish, he he. I will be looking forward to it. : )
babytephx

Happy Anniversary Christie Luv,

My sissy space says it has been a year since the upgrade. I am looking forward to the next upgrade to the site. I hope you come up with some real cute ways of doing this!

It sounds like the upgrade will be really nice and cute. Don't forget to make it babyish, he he. I will be looking forward to it. : )  

Same here, i thank you and any other members that regularly contribute to this site to make it a several times a day visit site for me and many others :)

~*Christie Luv*~
Thanks! Yes it certainly will have cute babyish style, and I have made it easier for me to make site themes, so I'll be able to make many styles for the site. The site will have a lot of design I haven't seen done anywhere else before.

*giggle* I didn't even know it was the anniversary of the last update! That's such a coinkidink that I put out an update on that day! Happy anniversary!
littlegirl_inside
Oh wow what a busy bee you have been!! But then you have always been a busy bee when it comes to Sissy Kiss and it just shows your dedication and love to make the bestest sissy site in the world.

Having been a member for around 5 years now, I have witnessed all your hard work in making a safe and happy place for all sissies and as always I am so very grateful.

x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Diaperskirt
Thank you for working so hard for us Chritsie! We all love you and when you're done we hope you get to play with us again and show us some more pretty art!
SissyDesiree
Wow, you wrote all the site code yourself? I'm really impressed.

Please keep the cute diaper girl logo at the top of the page. She's so cute! If only I looked like that.
- Sissy Desiree

cheerful_pixie
I came back just in time for more awesomeness!!

*zooms around sprinkling special website design coding pixie dust all over our beloved webmissy!*
~*Christie Luv*~
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments sweeties! I feel so incredibly inspired! I love the AB girl of top as well! She's definitely sticking around. I'm also going to be making new themes so people can switch it if they wanted to. I already have a cute sissy maid theme made for the new site, and I'm making a sissy school girl theme at the moment.  

Yeah I usually am a busy bee as the webmissy hehe! I love doing it because I love both being a sissy, and other people into AB Fem, and being able to bring everyone together to have a fabulous time!

This will be the first software I've done completely from scratch, and I'm learning a lot as I go. I know a lot more than when I first started coding the exact same software lol.

Hi Cheerful Pixie! I'm so glad to see your posts again! Thank you for the pixie dust hehe!

Diaperskirt
Personally I like the slumber party theme the most right now, just tow girls having fun in pink diapers. But the maid and especially the school girl themes sounds amazing!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.