All XXX New Sissy Comix
Any sissy artists wanna have some fun?
Posted on
New Sissy Comix - Any sissy artists wanna have some fun?, comic,artist,artists,sissy,baby,art,media,drawingsex,xxx, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sex Toys,Masterbation,Changed By Accident,Mind Altering,Sissy Fashion,Bisexual Orientation,Anal Sex,Fairytale
You can click the image to see the full size
HI! I'm Jackie! And I'm a Sissy who likes to draw Sissy comics! Are there any other Sissy artists out there? I would love to do some kind of collaboration with other artists.
This is the cover of Sissy Fits. A project I'm working on, that I thought would be fun to include any other people's art/media if anyone wishes to submit anything.
work is still in production. Is XXX and completely concerned with sex.
Gallery Images by Prince51
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Widdle Wendy
I'm a sissy artist! What can you tell me about this project? What sort of material are you looking for? Do you need writers as well, or are you just looking for visual artists? Likewise, is this a free publication or is it going to be for sale?
Prince51
well, I originally had the idea of having a comic with two different bookend stories,  and sandwiched in the middle I'd put any one page (or more if the artist wishes) comics and representations of their art (Fully credited of course.).
I hadn't thought of what I'd do with it once complete.
But I don't want to charge people for it. Just a visual celebration and collection of all things Sissy from all or any sissy artists that would like to represent their talents. I leave it entirely up to the artists what content they would like to contribute. But it would be great to represent all cross sections of sissyness.
And the other reason for this collaboration is that it would give me the opportunity to work with others that have the same likes. Set up some art trades, and maybe even forge some great sissy relationships!
Thanks for your response!
Kiss kiss!

Widdle Wendy
@ Prince51

Wonderful! This is such a great idea. Will you be putting this out at a PDF or are you going to have it printed? I would love to contribute some material.

Prince51
@ Widdle Wendy

Thanks! PDF for sure. Printed would be twice as cool! I'll have to google some suitable printers, cause mine is demonic and not to be trusted! Haha!
I'm thrilled to bits that you're interested! YAY! I'll let your creative juices perculate. i'm just starting "The Bubblebath". A story of a sissy and her new sissy sex tub. with heavy sex machine themes throughout. Probably 4-5 pages.

Widdle Wendy
@ Prince51

One last question. Is that your art on the cover?

Prince51
Yes! I was thinking of posting other sissy art, but wanted to see how it went over first. I hope it's not too offensive. and if anyone IS, I apologize. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.