New Feminization Tasks for New Crossdressers
Tasks for an older crossdressing crowd
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've seen many tasks and the like here for all the babies and complete sissies that are everywhere, and thought I'd try a post to cater towards the slightly older crossdressing crowd. The following tasks are part 1to a feminizing regiment for a more classy sort of "girl."

1. Your first task is to begin building your feminine wardrobe from the inside out. You need seven pairs of comfortable panties. These can include any style that you find particularly fun, and comfortable to wear, as they will be your new everyday wear undies soon. Along with that, you will need a minimum to two bras, one nude, and one black. Again, when you're purchasing your bras, don't be a simpleton, get one's that are comfortable as you will be wearing them extensively. And lastly, you'll need a pair of sheer stockings, and a pair of black stockings.

Once you've completed this first task, let me know your interested by posting either pictures, or a description of the experience of accumulating your essentials. DON'T WEAR THEM YET, you wouldn't want to begin wearing them out already.

Dawn Summer
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it."

Check out these hot toys, mags, dvds and free gifts!
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

iwuvmydipies
so im more of a sissy baby, but i already have about 10 pairs of panties, 2 thongs, and a variety of other underwear, as well as a pair of bras, nylons (both thigh high and sheer) and many other sissy baby items. ive had them for a while, so obviously ive worn them before, but id still love to complete your tasks! whats next?!? im dying to know!

Kikdarlbi
Let’s play ok kik my of Darl I @ iwuvmydipies

sissyLarissa
already had that in my closet too so looking forward to the next instructions (am a sissybaby but would lov to learn a more "realistic" CD)
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

debbie frilly knickers
Hi

This sounds like it should be fun, so I'm signing up for it. Panties I already have and being fairly slim I'm able to buy and wear simple cotton ones with girly pink patterns on. Bras I don't have. I'll buy them next. But stockings I do have in both colours you mention. What's next....:)

I just noticed that you were looking for feedback on purchasing the items. I'm afraid I'm a scaredy cat and buy all my clothes online.. does that make me a bad sissy?  
debbie frilly knickers
Hi

This sounds like it should be fun, so I'm signing up for it. Panties I already have and being fairly slim I'm able to buy and wear simple cotton ones with girly pink patterns on. Bras I don't have. I'll buy them next. But stockings I do have in both colours you mention. What's next....:)

DSummer
You two are such good little girls, I guess I won't make you wait any longer for your next task.

2. The next thing a big girl needs in her wardrobe are some very casual items, but we'll keep it simple to start: your next task is to go shopping at your nearest women's clothing retailer for a simple solid blouse, and two skirts that match your big girl age. If you have any questions, I'm certain the associate can help you find your size, just make sure their alone, so you don't make any of their customers uncomfortable (sales people love you, but some of their customers are meanies).

As always, let me know when you're ready for your next task by describing your experience, or by posting pictures of you in your panties, nude colored bra, and sheer nylons under your new blouse and one of your skirts.

As for you missy debbie frilly knickers, you'll not be moving on to the next stage until you write this phrase twenty times and take a picture of it for me: "Anyone can have a pair of balls, but it takes backbone to have a pair of boobies." Then you can proceed to step #2 if you want to continue with this, if you have a special circumstance, PM me and I'll be happy to help you work it out.

sissymisja
hey I already got a blouse and on skirt so wend shopping for another skirt, when i got to the shop i browsed the shelvews and found a nice pleated skirt, besides that i found a cute black dress i just had to hav too, but the dress wasnt there in my size so i had to ask a sales assistant, she got it from the storage and asked weather i wanted it gift raped, and i told her it wasn't necessary, so wardrobe is now black knee length dress, box pleated skirt dark blue, black blouse with black lace down the front and a last but not least a light blue pin striped pencil skirt

awaiting further instructions

debbie frilly knickers
Awwwww, now I got homework [sulks] I'll send you a picture tomorrow with my lines [pout]

Things are moving quickly, haven't even ordered my bras yet, so I guess I best go buy those tomorrow as I get the blouse and skirts... I'm being pushed into unfamiliar territory, [gulp].

I'll report back when I have them and send you a picture with me wearing them. :)
p.s. I promise to do my lines before I go shopping. x

p.p.s. sissymisja is a swot.. ;)
sissyLarissa
again my wardrobe already contained this, however almost unused, since im not good at CDing

a black cotton blouse
a pink satin blouse
pencil skirt, long pink pleated satin skirt
ivory skirt/pants suit, skirtjacket n pants
2 dresses 1 black, 1 black n white print
a matching top jacket for the last dress
a pink outer coat
and a burgundy winter jacket

think that describes my female (non sissy/ab related wardrobe, looking forward to the next post (new instructions)

littlemissalexis
Part 1:
I have already start some of this stuff so i will talk about the past. I need some everyday panties like you said so i decided to make that Hanes Nylon Highcut which some five in pack. And I got two packs of them. On two separate times within a week. I have some prettier ones but this are really nice for my daily wear. The sales girls never really ever saw anything to me about them.

I also have got two bras for everyday wear which are microfiber demi padded bra size 36 b . They are very comfortable for long wear and the straps don't show in the back of my shirt. Even though it is padded and size b they really don't show that much in the front either. But if I told you I was wear a bra you probably could tell. I think they are perfect.

I almost always wear pantyhoses or stockings so can't even remember when I haven't been wearing them. I think the last time I bought some was at hanesoneplace. Wore some while there to without socks and took my time searching some of the bottom shelves so my stockings would show if someone came close. No one did before I found what I was looking for so just got them and checked out.

Part 2:
My last blouse and skirt were from old navy. I search the store for a specific blouse only to find out it was an online exclusive so I end up getting another type of blouse since I was already there. The skirt before that was from burlington. I think it is nice and pretty slimming but I hate the zipper on it. It is a very narrow one that is hard to pull up.
Rebeca653
I as well have every thing that you have asked for in steps one and two so whats next

DSummer
Please be descriptive about your experience, Ladies.

3. Now for a simple, but extremely important task... SHOES! Every classy lady needs a wonderful pair of shoes to match her outfit. So take a good look at what your outfit looks like and do a little research. Look through Google Images, or your favorite magazine to see what looks best with your style. After you've found the shoes you want (have a few different styles in mind), go to your favorite shoe store and pick them up. Make sure you try them on, otherwise you might pick the wrong size and could hurt your feet.

Once you've finished your task, please post DETAILED descriptions, or just pictures of your budding outfit to let me know when you're ready for the next task.

Debbie Frilly Knickers... still waiting for your copies.
sissyLarissa
sorry for my previous incomplete descriptions i have had much on my mind lately

I have a few pairs of shoes already but wend to buy a new pair as instructed, however my feet are like big freight boats so its impossible for me to find shoes in regular stores so i wend to a shop in the neighboring tows (a tg shop) and bought a pair, since the shop is minded on transgendered people i didnt feel the same exitement as i got when i wend to buy a new skirt for this game :)

the shoes are creme colored 3 inch heels

tgrachael
That sounds fun! count me in!

grantthepinklittlesissislut
hi Larissa I am 13 and love being a sissy and have already done all the steps so would u mind saying the fourth one and btw u look so pretty in those pictures and I'd do anything to be u. ik this was from a few years ago but please respond!! thanks doll
Cynthia69
I have been dressing off and on for a while now.
 I have numerous panties, a few bras and a pair of heels. Also have lingerie, nighties and a couple dresses.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.