PG New Dress
New dress, with frilly diaper cover.
Posted on
New Dress - New dress, with frilly diaper cover., Sissybaby, Adult Babies New Dress - New dress, with frilly diaper cover., Sissybaby, Adult Babies
Click any of the images to see their full size
A new dress I bought recently. I like pairing it with different diaper covers. 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prince51
LUV the frilly opening in the rear!

Baby Puss
@ Prince51
  sorry not an opening, just a rosette 😄
RachelLeigh
Very cute  

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  Thanks!

sissybabysamantha2
A lovely dress. It looks good on you. the rosette is lovely aiming point for nappy pats   

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Nappy pats is a number one goal! lol 
sarahbliss
So pretty, I love it.

dd"d
 :)
poplo

poplo
s
Baby Butch
Love the dress with lots and lots of frills. Love the diaper cover too!

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Thanks! Frills feel good! 

frillysissy1
SissyDaddyMike
 Beautiful outfit. Thanks for sharing. 

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss. Oh wow - these pictures are lovely honey. Wonderful choice on the dress, it's just gorgeous and the satin really shines. I do love white / cream - it was always the predominant colour of baby girls outfits that I remember from growing up. Lovely length for showing off different baby panties too (and for smacked little leggies - might want to keep that in mind - lol). xxxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Thank you much Kay. I too remember, (fondly) when little girls wore such. Sunday, was a day when everyone wore the best. But, I do remember one time in particular. I was with my mom and my aunt, at the big Sears store, I noticed this little girl wearing a tremendously short white dress, small flowers on it, stiff crinoline/petticoat, she was still in diapers and had super cute matching diaper cover. It was so wonderful, I never forgot her and her cute outfit. 
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.