R New Captions
I made 5 new captioned pictures for my Sissy Kiss friends.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams
School girls in diapers, so cute and sexy.

Baby Butch
I think so too, thanks for the comment on my cappies.
sissydina218
I enjoyed these new captions baby butch. Especially devine and gone for there forced crossdressing scenarios and play just because I think most crossdressers and sissies dream about being a cheerleader.

Baby Butch
I appreciate the comment on my cappies Sissydina218. It is nice to see you have several favorites among these new cappies.

babygerard
Hello babybutch how are you? Sorry that I've not been around here but my mommy wants a little real girl and She fund some one who can make me a surgery.. I've been playing like a girl and I have now two years old. She tried to potty training me but I don't wanna use big girls panties. Please write me in private. I miss you friend kiss and hugs
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
Hello my friend Babygerard, nice to hear from you. I would advise you be cautious before any surgeries that are not reversible. I will try to message you sometime when I am felling better than I am now. You are missed on this site! (Big Hug)

babygerard
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you baby butch for your advice, I've benn thinking so much about that and i think is time for be a little girl so now on. I hope we can talk, i will send you a private message soon. Big Big hugs and kisses.
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
@ Babygerard
 Did you like these cappies?

I will wait for your message Babygerard. Hugs Baby Butch : )
babyginagirl
All captions for ALL pics,just soooo perfect.I must admist I truely like the NURSE one the bestest.
Keep up the great work!!

Baby Butch
Hello Babyginagirl, nice to read your comments again. I appreciate the compliment on my cappies. I too like medical cappies with pretty nurses!

Have a great day!

BimboBabyPaige
Love them all!

Baby Butch
I appreciate your compliment on my work.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.