PG New Blouse and Skirt
I wanted to see how some of my new items looked
Posted on
New Blouse and Skirt - I wanted to see how some of my new items looked, Sissy baby, Adult Babies New Blouse and Skirt - I wanted to see how some of my new items looked, Sissy baby, Adult Babies
New Blouse and Skirt - I wanted to see how some of my new items looked, Sissy baby, Adult Babies
Click any of the images to see their full size
 Trying on some new items, new blouse and skirt. 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Widdle Wendy
Absolutely darling!
RachelLeigh
Oh my you are very cute, so cute with ruffles and pretty blouse

Baby Butch
I love the new blouse and skirt. What a great photo shoot with the diaper and ruffle panties included. : ) 
phontex
Where did you get the ruffly diaper cover? I have a similar one in pink

Baby Puss

sissybabysamantha2
A lovely blouse and skirt and the frilly panties are great you look very pretty   
SissyBabyPet
Awww, you look so cute Baby Puss, it is a shame that we can't see your face. As you look just simply adorable in your blouse and skirt and more so, you in your frilly plastic panties.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

Bell
Your ruffle baby panties match your littlebaby blouse really well babypuss just perfect for any little girl   
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.