PG I need to be with Someone soon...
Mental Health being affected
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 As this year goes on more and more I'm feeling more and more lonely. I knew this thing was going to take a toll on my mental health but it's really getting to me.

I want to be diapered, with someone and be able to actually workout without having to worry about getting you know (which most likely won't happen).

I mostly don't really show how i'm feeling but instead just try move on with finding a reason to smile but I'm getting close to a breaking point. I'm currently living with my father right now and I can't really be my sissy baby self there without having a fear that someone might walk in and seeing that state of me.

I want to be with someone and knowing the whole thing that we have to stay put is driving me nuts... I Just want to be with other people then my coworkers, and family....
A good little sissy who wants to be cute and has fun. My girly side is always my best side! 

Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
You are not alone going thru unpleasant times. Best wishes to you Cloud Dream. *hugs*
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.