PG Need help shopping!!
Just a few rookie questions you expert sissies might be able to help me with
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have been into the AB scene for a while and I have fully dived into that fantasy world.  Now I want to try to be a better sissy, I've always wanted to go into it more and thought I can try it out.  Yesterday, I went shopping and bought some fem things like panties.  Problem is, there are so many kinds of panties that I felt like I was taking way too long buying them I just picked a package and bought it (I was a nervous sissy!!).  The kind I bought were just typical cotton panties defined as hi-cut.

My question to you guys is: I want to go get more, this time in small size instead of medium, but I want to know what kind you recommend a rookie sissy to buy.  
Also, I have a training bra, but I would like a real bra. For one I can wear under my shirt without being too noticeable, which kind and size should I buy??
One more thing, any other things I should get that absolutely every sissy should have?

Thanks in advance! Kisses!
pullups4me
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

pullups4me
An update: after trying on the medium hi-cut panties, I found out they were too big for me.  I found an awesome sissy shopping starter guide 
http://sissysocial.net/shopping/item/192-your-beginner-shopping-assignment
I was able to size myself and figure out my female shoe size, bra size, panty size, blouse size, and dress size.  After writing it all down and making a shopping list, I was much less nervous and picked out a two pack bra set (wireless, easy to conceal), and a padded white bra. I also bought an 8 pack of panties (this time in the correct size), nude hosiery, a glamour magazine, and bubble bath. I recommend beginners use that website, it helped me a lot.
The wireless bras are not even noticeable under a shirt, so I think I will be able to wear panties and bra 24/7.

All in all: it is really fun being a sissy, and I am glad I made the step to finally try to go femme.
Baby_Alison
i'd say you basically covered it, but i'm not too experienced myself as i hardly have any spare money for shopping.
as to the website, it wants you to sign up...

I don't own the legend of zelda picture, found online.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.