PG Naughty Diaper Harness
Me being punished with a diaper harness.
Posted on
Naughty Diaper Harness - Me being punished with a diaper harness., Diaper harness, Adult Babies Naughty Diaper Harness - Me being punished with a diaper harness., Diaper harness, Adult Babies
Naughty Diaper Harness - Me being punished with a diaper harness., Diaper harness, Adult Babies
Click any of the images to see their full size
 This is what happens, if you even just say, you’re going to take your diaper off 🙁
Don’t know how long, mommy will make me wear the harness. t’s not easy to walk with it on. Worse than, triple thick night time diapers ! 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Oh no! Baby Puss is wearing a harness! Put that dress down and maybe no one will see. Mommy sure is strict. LOL 
Baby Puss
I doubt that very much, it’s just to short to hide anything 😬 

lil sissie's Mummy
See it is what happens to little sissy babies when naughty 

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie's Mummy
  I know, I know!  LOL 😄😄 It does!
sarahsissyboots
Ah you are dressed up very sweet and I can understand why mommy making you wear the harness may seem unfair, having said that you almost certainly do need all that extra thick padding lol. 

Baby Puss
@ sarahsissyboots
  Yes I guess I do need the diapers, and it’s a lesson.  Have to do things the hard way 😕

sissybabysamantha2
Where you a naughty baby and trying to take your nappy of. If so, Mummy is doing the right thing and making sure you keep your nappy on    

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  I talked about it, but I didn’t do it! 😳
Bell
Yes i also agree with samantha  you need to keep your nappys on or elese this is what happens im sure if you are good in the next few days mommy will take the harness off    

Baby Puss
@ Bell
  I’ll be good! 😄

Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.